The ACLU of Oklahoma is currently accepting nominations for the Angie Debo Civil Liberties Award. The award will be presented at this year’s Bill of Rights Reception on January 19, 2013. The Angie Debo Award was established in 1977 to recognize those who have provided exceptional defense to the Bill of Rights throughout the year or throughout their lives.
Nominations for these awards must be received by the affiliate office no later than Friday, November 16th. They may be mailed to the ACLU of Oklahoma at P O Box 1626, Oklahoma City, OK 73101-1626 or emailed to Bryan Newell email@example.com.
- Name, current address, and telephone numbers (business and home) of the nominee
- A description of the nominee’s worthiness
- A statement that the nominee has given consent to the nomination
- Biographical information about the nominee attached as an enclosure
- Letters of endorsement from others as optional enclosures and
- The name, address, and telephone numbers (home and business) of the person making the nomination